European Foot and Ankle Society
2018 REPORT is now available
EFAS Travelling Fellowship offers a unique opportunity to young doctors to follow a fully immerse training with the leading European Foot and Ankle surgeons for the period of three weeks, observing and learning first hand, as well as exchanging best practice in a tandem with another fellow surgeon - all while travelling across Europe!
EFAS believes this experience will greatly enhance endeavors of young doctors in a career as a foot and ankle surgeons!
The 2 finalists of the 2018 EFAS Travelling Fellowship are:
Mr. Piotr Badylak
Mr. Kar Hao Teoh
Fellows travelled to the following centers:
- 17 to 20 September - Hospital Quirón Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain - Supervisor: Dr. Jordi Vega
- 24 to 27 September - Centre Ostéo-Articulaire des Cèdres, Grenoble, France - Supervisor: Dr. Yves Tourné
- 1 and 3 October - CHUV, Lausanne, Switzerland - Supervisor: Dr. Xavier Crevoisier
- 4 and 6 Ocotber - fellows report at the 12th EFAS International Congress in Geneva.
The 2018 full fellowship report is now available for review.
The call for EFAS 2019 Travelling Fellowship will open in April 2019.
Past fellowships reports:
- Read the report of the 2017 Travelling Fellowship
- Read the report of the 2016 Travelling Fellowship
- Read the report of the 2015 Travelling Fellowship
- Read the report of the 2014 Travelling Fellowship
- Read the report of the 2013 Travelling Fellowship